Transfer Applicants

We welcome you to apply for admission as an undergraduate transfer student if you have completed your secondary education, have enrolled at a college or university other than Caltech, and have earned credit for courses. We do not allow students to transfer during or for their senior year of college/university. Note: If you are concurrently enrolled in a secondary school and a college or university, however, you should apply for first-year admission.

Our transfer students have been extraordinarily successful in their academic and research pursuits, and they have contributed much to the Caltech community. Our admissions committee looks to further enrich this community of scholars by attracting and enrolling an accomplished and talented group of transfer students each year.