Lucas is an Undergraduate Admissions Counselor at Caltech. He currently oversees the Student Blog and works as a member of the yield and recruitment team! Born and raised in Pasadena, California just a few blocks from Caltech, he recently ventured to the rural Midwest to earn his Bachelor of Arts in Physics from Carleton College, where he also worked in admissions all four years. Now, Lucas is happy to bring his passions for STEM and the small college experience back home!
- What is your hidden talent? Accidentally memorizing lists, numbers, patterns, and stuff like that.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
- Who is your favorite musical artist? It's a tie between Radiohead and Pink Floyd.
- What was your dream job as a kid? Starfleet science officer!
- Where do you find the most peace? Currently, during my Album Walks (I just pick an album I haven't heard before, pop my earbuds in, and listen to it from beginning to end while walking around Old Town) or cuddle sessions with my two kittens.
- California (Far Northern California, Valley of the Moon, Sacramento), Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Homeschool Students